Do you want to work in a dynamic and exciting industry?
Can you navigate LEMANs quality department towards new horizons?
LEMAN is transporting general cargo products and we have a dedicated business vertical providing GDP/GMP services to the pharmaceutical industry. We are now looking for a new colleague to head our quality department as Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental Manager and Qualified Person (QP). The QSHE department ensures that LEMAN comply with standards and legislation as well as customer requirements. You are responsible for providing and maintaining the (quality) management system, which enables the employees to access relevant methods, procedures and templates. The individual departments are responsible for local performance and compliance, however, the QSHE department describes overall processes and provide the needed systems for the organisation and advice to the individual departments when they describe local processes. Thus, in QSHE, you perform a combination of advice and control.
Furthermore, you drive internal audits to maintain our certifications. In relation to safety, you are responsible for driving our working environment organisation. Through this, we focus on ensuring a safe workplace for all employees and that our organisation meet the current legal requirements. Together we keep focus on safety awareness and on strengthening learning loops.
In addition to you the department consists of one full time employee and you will report directly to our Executive Management via our COO, SVP for Pharma/Road. Your primary workplace will be in LEMAN HQ in Greve, DK.
As the position is both operational as well as tactical, it is important that you proactively take part in the daily routines relating to the quality management and have a process-oriented mindset as well as "hands on" approach.
- Overall Group responsible for quality, safety, health, environment and CSR.
- GDP/GMP responsible / Qualified Person.
- Maintenance, development and continuous improvement of QMS.
- Responsible for the management and execution of internal and external audits.
- Responsible for authority controls and customer audits.
- Change control.
- Quality training and education of staff.
- Ensure that documentation, procedures and processes are maintained in compliance with industry and regulatory standards.
- Proactively drive group CSR initiatives.
- Define safety policies and monitor compliance.
- Ensure compliance with local health- & environmental laws.
- GDP/GMP trained / experienced QP.
- MSc. Pharm (preferred).
- Good language skills, especially English and Scandinavian languages.
- Experience with quality work and QMS systems.
- Experience with auditing and handling customer audits.
- Good communication skills in relation to customers, authorities and colleagues.
- Ability to understand, align, adapt and implement corporate policies, guidelines and arrangements.
- Adaptable – responds effectively to changes in situation or information.
- Ability to influence others and build consensus using good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Process-oriented mindset.
- Hands on Approach.
We are offering
A very exciting job in a flat and dynamic organization focusing on sustainable over the market growth. To us, it is all about quality, commitment, responsibility, focus and defining the right solutions to our customers and employees. We want you to participate in that mission and of course have fun along the way.
For the right candidate this will be a great possibility to further develop your career and gain both personal as well as professional growth.
If you find the position attractive, we encourage you to send your application and CV immediately to email@example.com. Please mark your application "Quality Manager".
We look forward to hearing from you.