The Danish Medical Writer Network
The Danish Medical Writer Network was established in 2009 by Medical Writers from Danish life science organisations, such as pharmaceutical, device and contract research organisations.
The aim of the Danish Medical Writer Network is to provide a forum for discussions and share-better-practice between Medical Writers in Denmark and to provide educational and social networking opportunities.
The Danish Medical Writer Network is a network run for and by its members. The Danish Medical Writer Network meets twice a year – in March and October.
The steering committee:
- Eva-Maria Damsgaard Nielsen, Pharmacosmos A/S
- Corinna Cavan Pedersen, Novo Nordisk
- Jeff Craven, Contura International A/S
- Tanusri Deb, LEO Pharma A/S
- Marie Stockhausen, Ferring Pharmaceuticals A/S
- Irene Vejgaard Sørensen, Larix A/S
- Michael Dyrgaard Lundov, Nykode Therapeutics
- Signe Emilie Cremer, Coloplast A/S
- Brian Sonne Stage, ALK-Abelló A/S
- Julie Clasen, Novo Nordisk
To enroll in the Danish Medical Writer Network please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full name
- Home address, postal code and city
- Private Mobil no. / Telephone no.
- Private e-mail address
After submitting the above information, please call us at tel. +45 3946 3600 and provide your Danish cpr.no. This must be by phone due to GDPR.
The membership is personal and the fee is 200 dkr/year.