Roche a/s is looking for a DRA partner to join Regulatory Affairs starting 1 October 2019 or as soon as possible.
The following tasks will be assigned to you:
- Registration of new products in Denmark and Iceland
- Participation in both centralized and decentralized procedures
- Maintaining the existing portfolio of products
- Applications for - and maintenance of clinical trials in Denmark
- Information and cooperation with the company's other divisions
- Participation in scientific advice meetings with the authorities
- You will be one of the company's contact person to the authorities and will furthermore have an extensive contact to our headquarters in Basel
- Responsible for implementing new systems and training of new colleagues
The following qualifications are required:
- You are a qualified pharmacist or similar
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry
- You have a strong personality
- You are systematic in your way of working, you are flexible and you have strong interpersonal skills
- You are able to express yourself effectively in Danish, both orally and in writing
- You master English fluently in both speech and writing
We place special emphasis on the following competencies:
- Evaluating problems (Examining Information, Documenting Facts, Interpreting Data)
- Structuring tasks (Developing expertise, Adopting Practical Approaches, Providing Insights)
- Communicating information (Convincing people, articulating Information, challenging ideas)
- Giving support (Understanding people, team working, valuing individuals)
- Processing details (Meeting timescales, checking things, following procedures)
This position will require some travel activity.
We will offer you an exciting and varied job in a busy organization where you will work with a team of highly-skilled colleagues. In addition, we also offer you a good salary, PFA pension, various insurances and other employee benefits.
Deadline for applying for this position is no later than 31 July 2019.
About Roche in Denmark
Roche Pharmaceuticals is the Danish affiliate of the Roche Group. Roche Pharmaceuticals employs approximately 125 employees. We have 2 sister companies in Denmark: Roche Diagnostics in our building and Roche Innovation Center Copenhagen, situated north of Copenhagen. Roche Pharma A/S is the leading company in Denmark within cancer treatment.
Roche Pharmaceuticals was 2nd best place to work in 2018* on the Danish Great Places to Work list. You can read more about working in Roche at www.roche.dk.
For information about the Roche Group, please visit www.roche.com.